Sunday, May 11, 2008

Free Writting

As I continue to do my research, I am learning more and more about coral reefs. I find the topic to be quite interesting. Although professor thinks my research does not have a personal touch, I do have an imagination and I can fantasize about being on a tropical island and being up close and personal with coral reefs.


Although, I have never been scuba diving, one will think I have more than enough experience when I finish with this research paper. Yes this paper is a challenge for me. However what is a paper without the challenge.


When I first started this paper, I thought it was going to be a breeze. Low and behold, it is taking me longer than I expected to get through it. I find that there are so many angles I can pursue with this topic.


Reefs are not just pretty; they are also dangerous due to the variety of fish that use them as their habitat. They can also be deadly to humans. If you are a diver or a person who goes snorkeling, coral reefs can be fatal.


I have yet to begin talking about the pollution and the building near the shores of the island which aids in the destruction of the reefs.


Perhaps adding my personal self into this paper may be more of a challenge than I thought. There is so much other vital information I would like to add to my paper, however, I have to limit my information.

Incidentally, I would like to know who the other person is who is doing coral reefs as well so we can exchange information. The only name I know for this person is MY BLOG and that’s not much information for me to figure out who they are.

No comments: